Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 160
Posted: 4/25/2011 4:25:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: the-answer-is-42]
Unless I've come down with a case of the 'tard, I can't for the life of me find a 'Post pics of your plate carrier setup' thread...? I searched with all my team powers but couldn't find one?

If there is none, I will post mine up and start one- or does anyone know where it went? I coulda sworn I've seen one?

ETA: Not talking about chest rigs, or 'gear' in general. I'm talking about strictly plate carriers.

ETA2: One other person can't find one either; so that must mean this is none! THIS IS NOW A PLATE CARRIER THREAD!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Please BE SURE to post specs if you join in! Including Plates inside!

With chest rig attached:

Chest rig detached:

Velocity Systems LWPC in MC with two triple-curve plates by RMR tactical inside.

Chest rig is clipped on using the Velocity Systems 'Swift Clip' Attachment system. Chest rig is a TT mini-mav with a triple mag shingle, and two modded Eagle FB pistol mag pouches on each side (modded to fit double stack glock mags). Pouch in front is a MSM Admin pouch.

I LOVE this PC because I can not only have a chest rig attached, but also use it under clothing as a low-pro carrier.

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:40:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By armoredman:
Everyone grab your favorite beverage and prepare to be entertained, for today was honestly the first day I wore my PC with plates and fully equipped out on the range.  I had it our before stuffed with 3A soft armor, and it was...hot. But today, in AZ on Jan 4th, we're talking 67 degrees there, so light jacket required, right? Yeah, NOT!
Let me start off with my hat's off to anyone who uses one of these day in day out with heavy plates installed. After two hours my lower back was telling me it wasn't having fun any more. The PC I wear at work for 12 hours has soft panels, Spike III, NOT the same, and the gear I use not nearly as heavy...with the exception of my key ring. I kept this one on from the time I got to the range to right before I left, about 2.5 hours, IIRC. Shirt was soaked. Still 67 degrees. Check the hat brim - soaked. Had to do the Lawrence of Arabia sun cover on the neck. PC is TacProGear with High Ground level 4 plates installed.
Positives - this rig seems very well balanced to me. It's HEAVY when held at arms length, but ON the body not so bad, well distributed. I discovered while the cheaper covered mag pouch technically holds more mags, it is harder to use. Oh, I wasn't standing still - I was moving back and forth, standing, kneeling, mag changes, all that schtuff fat old guys like me probably shouldn't do. But it's private range som nobody was there to laugh at how I fumbled things. Learned a few things, I did. I am glad I stripped off a bunch of stuff I thought I needed, but really don't. I could get rid of that dump pouch n the left - all it holds is some medical supplies, and a smaller pouch would do the same and leave room to switch to a three mag shingle, instead of this junky Condor quad pouch. Disregard what LOOKS like a dangler on the far right - that is actually a Condor Admin pouch I use as a cheap phone carrier on my belt with some medical supplies/emergency tools in there, too. I always have that with me. I noticed it seems that the velcro was letting go where the plate pouch is, so the plate might be sliding down? Hmm, any ideas?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/360589/heavy_gear_on_range_jpg-1764568.JPG

So, it was a real interesting experience, and the advice I got here was quite helpful. Of course, now is too late to try to acquire more pouches, except what I can find at the rip off surplus store. :) But I can run with what I brung, at least for a couple of hours. Just don't ask me to go prone - not sure that would be survivable right now... But home use - good.
View Quote

@armoredman - First off, good on ya for getting out there and using the gear. You can really get a good idea for what you actually need for your situation. Home defense vs going into battle on the front line, which is not feasable for older/fatter like us - for a long time anyways.
As far as your gear - it looks like your plates have slid or are the wrong size for the carrier. Make sure they are installed properly and verify size.
Now you have the oppertunity to build a rig with the stuff you want and need. Piece together as you can and you will have a spare/backup/heavy rig for when front line is the only option.
I ended up going with the Hesco L210 plates and a Crye JPC 1 carrier. The plates are a little short but workable and you can get 3 rifle and 3 pistol mags in it and still be slimline. Also got some tubes from Blaze. Also have a spare/heavy rig with all the shit I thought I needed initially.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Zip196:

@armoredman - First off, good on ya for getting out there and using the gear. You can really get a good idea for what you actually need for your situation. Home defense vs going into battle on the front line, which is not feasable for older/fatter like us - for a long time anyways.
As far as your gear - it looks like your plates have slid or are the wrong size for the carrier. Make sure they are installed properly and verify size.
Now you have the opportunity to build a rig with the stuff you want and need. Piece together as you can and you will have a spare/backup/heavy rig for when front line is the only option.
I ended up going with the Hesco L210 plates and a Crye JPC 1 carrier. The plates are a little short but workable and you can get 3 rifle and 3 pistol mags in it and still be slimline. Also got some tubes from Blaze. Also have a spare/heavy rig with all the shit I thought I needed initially.
View Quote

@Zip196
Thank you for the kind words - I will be doing it again soon. I am kind of stuck with what I have. The plates are actually all the way at the top, that slightly angled velcro at the top goes right over the top of the plate. I know it looks like there's nothing in there, (already had someone call me a liar on that one), because of the way the top is made, but that is where it goes. There is an adjustable strap inside the plate pouch to hold plates higher or lower - I think this carrier was made for something larger, or at least wider. Unfortunately, this is all I have. Perhaps I could tighten up the shoulders to lift it a bit?
Pictures of what is going on here...I straightened out the velcro when I came home yesterday...

Attachment Attached File

Open the flap and you can see the top of the plate.

Attachment Attached File

Plate front.

Attachment Attached File

Plate back.

Attachment Attached File

This is a look inside the front pouch - that wide strap at the bottom attaches to velcro on the other side to lift plates up that ae smaller than the pouch. I have no idea what is supposed to be in here, but I lifted it up to put it as high as I could. This puts it right about two inches below the collar, which I still think is too low. But I am here to ask the professionals for advice and opinions.

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#3]
That Hesco logo - High Ground plates are made by Hesco?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]
That Hesco logo - High Ground plates are made by Hesco?
View Quote

They're Hesco 4401s
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:13:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: armoredman] [#5]
For complete clarity's sake, this is the carrier "standing up" and my finger is on the top of the installed plate. I shortened the shoulder straps, but they only had maybe a 1/4 inch available to tighten up.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]
For complete clarity's sake, this is the carrier "standing up" and my finger is on the top of the installed plate. I shortened the shoulder straps, but they only had maybe a 1/4 inch available to tighten up.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/360589/20210105_160533_HDR_jpg-1765778.JPG
View Quote

With the top edge of the plate being in line with your sternal notch, it seems like the material from the carrier would be pressing into your neck.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Space-Cadet:

With the top edge of the plate being in line with your sternal notch, it seems like the material from the carrier would be pressing into your neck.
View Quote

I took this right after you posted that, with the shoulders tightened up as much as possible. My finger is along the top edge of the plate.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:28:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Slovpeter] [#8]
JPC 2.0 is probably the best PC I’ve used. Used it while deployed. Carried what I need and nothing more. What I would suggest is using the AVS flaps. Don’t use detachable chest rigs. Way too much separation between the detachable placards of the non AVS type. Causes the placards and rigs to fall off easy when you have the rig actually loaded up with ammo. AVS flaps provide full coverage from top to bottom. The way they mount/ are attached makes it act just like a traditional front flap.

It’s the gold standard tbh. Plug holes, makes holes, and stops holes. Not fully informed on plates though. I’ve still been using issued SAPIs. I’ll let someone else take that one
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#9]
It appears those won't attach to what I have. No worries, I'll run with what I brung.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#10]

I took this right after you posted that, with the shoulders tightened up as much as possible. My finger is along the top edge of the plate.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/360589/20210105_162153_jpg-1765808.JPG
View Quote

To me it looks like your plate is sitting too low on your chest. You want the top of the plate to be at the point where your collar bones meet in the middle.

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:10:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scuba_steve] [#11]
Originally Posted By JRBilt:

To me it looks like your plate is sitting too low on your chest. You want the top of the plate to be at the point where your collar bones meet in the middle.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.GoHI-MSxJhV5CGsrOubm-AHaGL%26pid%3DApi&f=1
View Quote

Definitely agree, although with that carrier, I'm not sure how you would. You'd have the chest material gathered up around your neck if the top of the plate is where he is pointing. That said, I'd pull it up as much as I could.

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:14:33 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

It looks like the plate needs to be about 6" higher.

Something isn't right with the gear.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:20:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:

Definitely agree, although with that carrier, I'm not sure how you would. You'd have the chest material gathered up around your neck if the top of the plate is where he is pointing. That said, I'd pull it up as much as I could.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.GoHI-MSxJhV5CGsrOubm-AHaGL%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Yeah that carrier looks like it has a lot of excess material above the plate. Not sure how to fix it without a whole new carrier.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:57:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Anastasios] [#14]
Are the straps inside the plate pocket adjusted as high as they will go?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Yes, as shown above, the plate is actually a little higher than the pocket, with the flap closed.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:06:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By wtfboombrb:

It looks like the plate needs to be about 6" higher.

Something isn't right with the gear.
View Quote

Well, there could be a reason it was free...I guess.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:08:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes, as shown above, the plate is actually a little higher than the pocket, with the flap closed.
View Quote

There is no more pocket above where the top of the plate is?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:20:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Well, there could be a reason it was free...I guess.
View Quote

There’s some decent budget friendly plate carriers out there if you’re not trying to spend too much on one.
LAPG, condor, ar500, just to name a few.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

You’re plates are sitting way low
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:29:58 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

What size carrier do you need? If I see something pop up in the EE Ill shoot you a PM as it's probably your best best to get something that fits.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:32:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: armoredman] [#21]

There is no more pocket above where the top of the plate is?
View Quote

Nope - it is sewn off right there.

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:35:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: armoredman] [#22]
Originally Posted By laxman09:

What size carrier do you need? If I see something pop up in the EE Ill shoot you a PM as it's probably your best best to get something that fits.
View Quote

I don't know enough to say. I'm 5'11", fat in the gut, (I love beer), and the plates are 10x12 shooter cut. I appreciate the effort - I would have to wait until I get more money, like as much as I hate to say it, Bidenbux. But if you see something, that would be cool All i want is something that I can throw n and wear for a while - I don't think I am going to be doing patrols, etc...I don't think so...
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:40:58 PM EDT
[#23]

There’s some decent budget friendly plate carriers out there if you’re not trying to spend too much on one.
LAPG, condor, ar500, just to name a few.
View Quote

Thank you. A few I looked at said lead times of 14 weeks or longer.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:50:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Thank you. A few I looked at said lead times of 14 weeks or longer.
View Quote

Hey,
you should take a look at the below listed LBX plate carrier. The color says inland taipan and I noticed that you’re out in the desert environment so this actually may fit you better than it would most.

I’ve posted about these carriers multiple times. I picked one up in Caiman and really like it. Here’s the link to the eBay ad. Here’s also a link about the camo patterns. FYI, I am not affiliated with us eBay seller.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/383813892586

https://soldiersystems.net/2014/02/17/lbx-tactical-camo-pack/

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Also I got mine off of the seller for 50 bucks shipped.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:01:55 PM EDT
[#26]

I don't know enough to say. I'm 5'11", fat in the gut, (I love beer), and the plates are 10x12 shooter cut. I appreciate the effort - I would have to wait until I get more money, like as much as I hate to say it, Bidenbux. But if you see something, that would be cool All i want is something that I can throw n and wear for a while - I don't think I am going to be doing patrols, etc...I don't think so...
View Quote

What’s your budget
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Rex_Allen:

What’s your budget
View Quote

Right now, zero. After the checks hit, eh, probably I can get away with $75-100 max. No more and probably less - wife uses meds at an astounding rate.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:42:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rex_Allen] [#28]

Right now, zero. After the checks hit, eh, probably I can get away with $75-100 max. No more and probably less - wife uses meds at an astounding rate.
View Quote

What size are your plates? And do you have a color preference 😂

ETA: and what part of AZ are you
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:28:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Grindel3710:

Hey,
you should take a look at the below listed LBX plate carrier. The color says inland taipan and I noticed that you’re out in the desert environment so this actually may fit you better than it would most.

I’ve posted about these carriers multiple times. I picked one up in Caiman and really like it. Here’s the link to the eBay ad. Here’s also a link about the camo patterns. FYI, I am not affiliated with us eBay seller.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/383813892586

https://soldiersystems.net/2014/02/17/lbx-tactical-camo-pack/

View Quote

I jogged a mile and a half in my LBX carrier tonight, with Spartan AR550 swimmer's cut plates.  It was pretty comfortable.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:49:44 AM EDT
[#30]

What size are your plates? And do you have a color preference 😂

ETA: and what part of AZ are you
View Quote

10x12 shooter cut. Tan/coyote/desert digital. Slightly south of Casa Grande. Skid Row Lite.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:51:10 AM EDT
[#31]
If nothing else I can serve as the example you can point to, "See, that? Don't ever let your gear look like that!"
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 3:20:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Slovpeter:
JPC 2.0 is probably the best PC I’ve used. Used it while deployed. Carried what I need and nothing more. What I would suggest is using the AVS flaps. Don’t use detachable chest rigs. Way too much separation between the detachable placards of the non AVS type. Causes the placards and rigs to fall off easy when you have the rig actually loaded up with ammo. AVS flaps provide full coverage from top to bottom. The way they mount/ are attached makes it act just like a traditional front flap.

It’s the gold standard tbh. Plug holes, makes holes, and stops holes. Not fully informed on plates though. I’ve still been using issued SAPIs. I’ll let someone else take that one
View Quote

Those are ICW, you should have backers behind them.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 9:12:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rex_Allen] [#33]

10x12 shooter cut. Tan/coyote/desert digital. Slightly south of Casa Grande. Skid Row Lite.
View Quote

Well it ain’t nothing special but it ain’t garbage either. I used it while I was in the Air Force. You can rit dye it to change the color but it’s yours if you want it. It’s a tactical assault gear I forget the model

Attachment Attached File

I’m Marana area
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 11:38:30 AM EDT
[#34]

Well it ain’t nothing special but it ain’t garbage either. I used it while I was in the Air Force. You can rit dye it to change the color but it’s yours if you want it. It’s a tactical assault gear I forget the model

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/358930/7BCABC93-238B-41DF-BA8C-F1B545DA92FF_jpe-1766659.JPG

I’m Marana area
View Quote

I would be honored, sir. I will PM.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#35]

I would be honored, sir. I will PM.
View Quote

Responded.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:36:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Love seeing this sort of thing on arfcom!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:42:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sconnieVLP] [#37]
Heading to a school on Monday so I have some of my shit out, work PC pictured.

Specs:
- LBT 6094A
- LBT GRG Chest Pouch
- IR US Flag
- U94 PTTs w/fancy rubber band retainers
- Tyr Tactical Kestrel Pouch
- Unknown brand TQ Pouch
- Spiritus SACK
- Disco32 VMAS

Not pictured:
- Tyr Admin Pouch w/flashlight pocket on left cummerbund
- S&S Precision Gear Retention Rack Kangaroo Kit in kangaroo pouch

Link Posted: 1/6/2021 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#38]
I now understand the comfortability benefits of multicurve. Even though the Hesco L210s are relatively thin and light weight, you really feel that single curve (Grey Ghost Gear SMC carrier). It would suck to wear full time.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By MeatBag:
I now understand the comfortability benefits of multicurve. Even though the Hesco L210s are relatively thin and light weight, you really feel that single curve (Grey Ghost Gear SMC carrier). It would suck to wear full time.
View Quote

That’s exactly why I purchased the Paraclete level IV 10x12. They weigh 7.5lbs but are multicurve and very comfortable. I find single curve plates to be miserable. I had a budget and was able to snag a pair for $420 shipped on clearance. I use my LBX-0300 for physical training and the range so comfort was more important than weight. I have a set of Paraclete Speed Plate Plus plates for work, they are equivalent to the L210 but multicurve. Light but not cheap.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 7:00:26 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Grey Ghost Gear minimalist carrier for under $100
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 9:59:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By jonathon:

That’s exactly why I purchased the Paraclete level IV 10x12. They weigh 7.5lbs but are multicurve and very comfortable. I find single curve plates to be miserable. I had a budget and was able to snag a pair for $420 shipped on clearance. I use my LBX-0300 for physical training and the range so comfort was more important than weight. I have a set of Paraclete Speed Plate Plus plates for work, they are equivalent to the L210 but multicurve. Light but not cheap.
View Quote

Damn... $342 for those in 10x12. WAY cheaper than my U210s.

https://www.officerstore.com/store/product.aspx/productId/28419
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 10:41:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jhon] [#42]
Originally Posted By PFran42:

Damn... $342 for those in 10x12. WAY cheaper than my U210s.

https://www.officerstore.com/store/product.aspx/productId/28419
View Quote

Those are the ones. Very comfortable plates, and reasonably priced. The U210 is about a pound lighter though.

OfficerStore.com is good to go too. I bought my Paraclete Level IV plates from them on clearance. They usually have a 10% off coupon.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 11:44:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2apatriot] [#43]
Got a few finishing touches on the carrier. Sucker weighs 25 pounds, should I be looking out for lighter plates?

Attachment Attached File

I also got this dangler from Gcode, then when it got here I figured out the Velcro is backwards. It should be loop on the front, hook on the back to work with the JPC, and most other PCs as far as I can tell. Any ideas how I might be able to use it? I don’t think it’s worth selling, nor do I think anyone would want it.

No idea why the pic is sideways, its vertical on my phone just like every other pic I've posted.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 11:56:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Type7SOT] [#44]
Can you guys help me pick a plate carrier? I've been researching for hours but can't make up my mind. Here's what I'm looking for:

$300 or less
Multicam
In stock today
Preferably made in USA
Fits Highcom 10x12 multicurve 4SAS7 plates
Has a cummerbund
Pockets in cummerbund for radio are a huge plus
Fits a tall skinny guy (6'3" 175 lbs)

So far I've been leaning towards the Shellback Banshee 2.0 or Shellback SF. But I've read that the Banshee 2.0 isn't great for skinny guys, and apparently the SF has issues with the straps coming loose.

Any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Type7SOT:
Can you guys help me pick a plate carrier? I've been researching for hours but can't make up my mind. Here's what I'm looking for:

$300 or less
Multicam
In stock today
Preferably made in USA
Has a cummerbund

So far I've been leaning towards the Shellback Banshee 2.0 or Shellback SF. But I've read that the Banshee 2.0 isn't great for skinny guys, and apparently the SF has issues with the straps coming loose.

Any other suggestions?
View Quote

In stock MC $296.24 +SH

Grey Ghost Gear SMC Body Armor Plate Carrier
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:10:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 2apatriot:
Got a few finishing touches on the carrier. Sucker weighs 25 pounds, should I be looking out for lighter plates?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/361805/89BA07E4-9437-471D-BFF7-523261C744DA_jpe-1768394.JPG

I also got this dangler from Gcode, then when it got here I figured out the Velcro is backwards. It should be loop on the front, hook on the back to work with the JPC, and most other PCs as far as I can tell. Any ideas how I might be able to use it? I don’t think it’s worth selling, nor do I think anyone would want it.

No idea why the pic is sideways, its vertical on my phone just like every other pic I've posted.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/361805/C248B7EA-734A-4EF5-989F-9FD361F56655_jpe-1768396.JPG
View Quote

I think it might be cheaper to just carry less shit on it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Type7SOT:

$300 or less
Multicam
In stock today
Preferably made in USA
Has a cummerbund

Any other suggestions?
View Quote

LBX-0300 in medium. It’s made in Peru with US made materials and QC checked by LBT. Plate pocket will fit a variety of plates, has an adjustable strap to keep the plate high and tight. The shoulder straps are pretty comfortable too. Overall I am very happy with the quality of the carrier. LBX Tactical also ships fast. I had mine in two days.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:35:29 PM EDT
[#48]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/361805/89BA07E4-9437-471D-BFF7-523261C744DA_jpe-1768394.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/361805/C248B7EA-734A-4EF5-989F-9FD361F56655_jpe-1768396.JPG
View Quote

Well all of those cobra buckles add some ounces, same with the pistol mags.  Do you not have a belt setup?  Only reason I'd have pistol mags on my carrier would be if I didn't have a belt
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:58:31 AM EDT
[#49]

I also got this dangler from Gcode, then when it got here I figured out the Velcro is backwards. It should be loop on the front, hook on the back to work with the JPC, and most other PCs as far as I can tell. Any ideas how I might be able to use it? I don't think it's worth selling, nor do I think anyone would want it.

View Quote
@2apatriot where did you get the flag?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#50]
I would probably just use a bunch of safety pins to hold it in place. Maybe fold the top of the flap so that at least part of the Velcro is holding.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 160
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top