Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2010 9:28:06 AM EDT
I just ordered one. Retail is $80 and I haven't seen them anywhere online for less than $50. Shipping is $7. Gittem before they figure out their mistake.

"Thank you so much for placing your order with us for the Streamlight Sidewinder Compact Tactical Flashlight.  We sincerely apologize, but unfortunately there was an error in Amazon\'s feed.  The listing was supposed to be the Streamlight Stinger Flashlight Lens Reflector Assembly, the orders came through our system as the Streamlight Sidewinder Compact Tactical Flashlight. Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel the order.  We will immediately refund any funds back to your Amazon account.  It was an unfortunate error and we do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.  Thank you so much for your time and understanding in this matter."

I guess the frenzy from everyone on here got them wise. Can they just pull the order like that??? What is my recourse to hold them to it???

I guess the old adage is right. If it is too good to be true, then it is!!!!

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:41:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy...

On that like white on rice!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:50:12 AM EDT
[#2]
just ordered 3. Hopefully, they'll show up
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link?
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:07:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you, your order has been placed.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:10:59 AM EDT
[#5]
ordered 2..
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered 2. One for me and one for a buddy in Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:28:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Ordered one here.  They say that they're sold by and shipped from Optics Planet.  Amazon is charging more for the ones they stock.

-Parke1
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:39:00 AM EDT
[#8]

I ordered one.  Optics Planet is GTG.

-p.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:46:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Showing up as no longer available from this seller. Looks like they figured ou their error.

Edit: Now showing up as $ 35.50.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:47:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Showing up as no longer available from this seller. Looks like they figured ou their error.

Sold out....was trying to get 6 but they were snagged from under me.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#11]
No longer available from Optics Planet for the way low price, indeed.

Still available through Amazon for $35.50 with free shipping.

-p.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:04:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Man I am glad I ordered 2 when I did, there was a few left when I did...

EDIT:

Thanks for the heads up SWAT_Dude
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No longer available from Optics Planet for the way low price, indeed.

Still available through Amazon for $35.50 with free shipping.

-p.

Yeh, but is it worth $35.50???  Seems kinda high for what it is.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Heh..you guys better check your CC to make sure they didnt "correct" the mistake.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:15:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Heh..you guys better check your CC to make sure they didnt "correct" the mistake.

Nah, they won't do that, they'll just refuse the order.  Interested to see what happens....

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

LOL..That was my next thought, I will verify it in a few days, I have a receipt that says $21.94 for two of them, anything different and I have my card revoke the charges.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL..That was my next thought, I will verify it in a few days, I have a receipt that says $21.94 for two of them, anything different and I have my card revoke the charges.

You Stink!  
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:31:29 AM EDT
[#18]
My reciept says 21.94 for two plus 13.98 shipping.

Still not as good as the 400 G3 mags I bought for .10 apiece.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:08:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My reciept says 21.94 for two plus 13.98 shipping.

Still not as good as the 400 G3 mags I bought for .10 apiece.

yep same as mine
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#20]
new it was to good to be true...got this moments ago

Thank you so much for placing your order with us for the Streamlight Sidewinder Compact Tactical Flashlight.  We sincerely apologize, but unfortunately there was an error in Amazon\'s feed.  The listing was supposed to be the Streamlight Stinger Flashlight Lens Reflector Assembly, the orders came through our system as the Streamlight Sidewinder Compact Tactical Flashlight. Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel the order.  We will immediately refund any funds back to your Amazon account.  It was an unfortunate error and we do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.  Thank you so much for your time and understanding in this matter.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't even see the one for $35.50 now. That would still be a bargain.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:05:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Thank you so much for placing your order with us for the Streamlight Sidewinder Compact Tactical Flashlight.  We sincerely apologize, but unfortunately there was an error in Amazon\'s feed.  The listing was supposed to be the Streamlight Stinger Flashlight Lens Reflector Assembly, the orders came through our system as the Streamlight Sidewinder Compact Tactical Flashlight. Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel the order.  We will immediately refund any funds back to your Amazon account.  It was an unfortunate error and we do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.  Thank you so much for your time and understanding in this matter.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA> Told you guys. They arent going to give something away practically free. Remember that old saying; "If its too good to be true..................."
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:10:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA> Told you guys. They arent going to give something away practically free. Remember that old saying; "If its too good to be true..................."

Hey, it was worth a shot. What am I out? About 5 minutes of my time. That is a gamble I would take any day.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:17:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, it was worth a shot. What am I out? About 5 minutes of my time. That is a gamble I would take any day.

Some people just seem to get so much joy from others loss...
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:47:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people just seem to get so much joy from others loss...

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Amazon emailed- ordered canceled.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:03:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Yup, canceled mine to
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top