Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 6:15:50 PM EDT
Need some decent boots to get through winter with. Don't want to spend too much because I spent to much
on all my other winter gear this year. Yah, yah, your feet are your life line, I get it but I don't have 250$ for boots.
ALso considering I'll be buying Danners for summer boots later this spring.

Any experience with Wolverine or GR boots? Looking at these 3 pairs.

GR 800 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Nubuck Leather Boots.
GRr 600 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Waterproof Sport Boots
Wolverine Big Bison Gore Tex 8" Insulated Waterproof

Or are they just like the cheap walmart brands? Also, is more gram of thinsulate better then less?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I have owned some wolverine boots, been a number of years but I remember them fondly. Dont know anything about GR. But the wolverines I dont think will do ya wrong.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:08:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have owned some wolverine boots, been a number of years but I remember them fondly. Dont know anything about GR. But the wolverines I dont think will do ya wrong.

Thanks for the reply. I was going to have to order with blind faith. Still unsure which to get though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top