Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2008 1:23:26 PM EDT
I just bought one of their packs on eBay that sold for about 50 bucks that looked pretty interesting.  Wondered if anyone here knew anything about them or had any of their gear.

Here's the auction I won:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320269469339&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=011
Link Posted: 7/10/2008 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#1]
if he worked for tactical tailor, then it <might> be good stuff. depends on how good of a study he was. when it comes to tac gear it's all about the stitching.
Link Posted: 7/10/2008 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
toyotaman,  thanks for posting this.  I took a look at their website and the guy who runs it is named Dan Hirayama.  We were in 25 ID together back in the 90's.  Dan is great guy and he worked at TT back when it first started to take off.  Needless to say I gave him a call and got to catch up with an old friend.   Thanks again

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:26:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Well the pack finally arrived.  It seems to be a great design and an outstanding price.  I feel like I stole it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top