Posted: 4/16/2007 8:54:59 AM EDT
Tell me what you think.

Blackhawk Web Belt
Safariland 6004 Tactical Holster
Blackhawk Triple Pistol Mag Thigh Pouch
Zippered Utility Pouch
Nalgene Pouch (w/bottle)
Knife Sheath for KA-BAR

Too much? Too little? Just right? Please, any comments, questions, or suggestions are welcome.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I think it sound just fine, assumeing the rig fits all of your needs.
you have pistol, mags, knife, utillity and water.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Get a pair of SUSPENDERS, HSGI low profile suspenders, so your belt doesnt slip down under then weight of the droploads.

get a smaller knife with a kydex sheath.. and with matching chicago screws to match the hole placement on your 6004 shroud.

nix the PMP thigh righ and move pouches to weakside beltfront

I'd nix the nalgene bottle kit for a hydrobladder, carry more and it wont eat into realestate.

a dump/evidence pouch

the key is to have a minimum amount of kit without being overbearing or affecting Range of motion

EGG
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Get a pair of SUSPENDERS, HSGI low profile suspenders, so your belt doesnt slip down under then weight of the droploads.

I'm looking into that too. OPTactical has them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
What is this for? If you're going to be walking a lot, those drop legs could get uncomfortable. You may want to consider belt mounted mag pouches and holster.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 3:24:57 AM EDT
[#5]
[nevermind].
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 7:59:41 AM EDT
[#6]
For the money you are spending on the Blackhawk gear you could buy equal or better quality American made gear.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Fixed the thigh pouch in conjunction with my long knife, in other words I used the knife and sheaths as the pouch hanger, the pouch looks really big in picture, but no so in person.
Plenty room to use as a utility & dump pouch, still working on my first line set up, noticed on the back part of the belt, I removed canteen and first aid pouch and mounted them unto the back of my vest.
Pending on the type of outing, can install a enhanced butt pack on the back side.

TG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top