Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 10:55:48 PM EDT
So, looking at Cheaper than Dirt webpage they have some Molle gear at pretty reasonable prices. I have a vest that I bought from them that seems to be of pretty good quality. Now, I'm just a couch commando, so what do I know? Anybody have any opinions on their stuff or some other lower priced gear? I have read both good and bad about their stuff on the errornet.
I also see some good prices on stuff by Tac-Force, anybody used their stuff?
Yeah, I know you get what you pay for but, unfortunately, I can't afford to pay much right now.
Thanks for your input.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:22:43 PM EDT
[#1]
heard tacforce drag bags were pretty good.  rangerjoes sells some tacforce, so it cant be that bad.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want quaility gear at import prices, check out Tactical Tailors closeout on woodland camo:TT Woodland Camo
You won't look as cool since woodland is so 1990's, but you'll have functional quaility gear.  You can always get a can of spray paint if you need a change of environment.

I also have some Tac Force discreet carry cases that I think are top notch.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, looking at Cheaper than Dirt webpage they have some Molle gear at pretty reasonable prices. I have a vest that I bought from them that seems to be of pretty good quality. Now, I'm just a couch commando, so what do I know? Anybody have any opinions on their stuff or some other lower priced gear? I have read both good and bad about their stuff on the errornet.
I also see some good prices on stuff by Tac-Force, anybody used their stuff?
Yeah, I know you get what you pay for but, unfortunately, I can't afford to pay much right now.
Thanks for your input.

You've got to be specific in what you are looking at.  CTD carries a lot of different gear, with som ebeing good surplus, some being cheap import that is useles, and some imported gear that is shockingly decent.

My bad. As far as CTD I was wondering about their new Molle gear seen HERE.
As for Tac-Force I was looking at their drop leg holster seen HERE
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#5]
dump1567, thanks for the link.h
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top