Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 8:45:10 AM EDT
Any experience with this pack?  I was thinking about getting one for day hikes / hunting.  THey are on sale for $65.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't used one myself .  Just to let you know that ahead of time.

I've seen them, and they look well built and of good quality, like off of TT products. Though about getting one myself, but got a CamelBak Motherlode instead.
I know a number of guys that used them in Iraq and didn't have anything bad to say about them.
Basically seem like a good quality pack.  About the same as most of the others, but having a few different features, just like the rest really.  For that price, I say get it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I received one in OD for Christmas and I love it. So far, I've used it as my range bag and to carry things into the attic. It is very well made and appears to be quite durable. I am impressed enough that I bought one in woodland camo for next huntimg season. I used to use a BHI 3-day but I traded it to someone that needed it more. Search this forum as there some recent threads covering the TT packs.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:08:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top