Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 9:46:15 PM EDT
Electrical tape and duct tape look like they would be a bit gooey and nasty over time for securing the excess strap on my surplus LBE...any suggestions for another product (and a source for it?)

Thanks,

Dawg
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:36:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#3]
100 mph tape...doh! I can't believe I didn't think of that...

Thanks!

Dawg
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:57:50 PM EDT
[#4]
you can use elastic bands, no goo, no mess.  You could also try the velcro cable wraps that you can find at lowes and walmart
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:53:55 PM EDT
[#5]
velcro wraps, this is what safariland uses on there 6004 series holsters for strap management
http://www.velbuysupply.com/scripts/prodview.asp?idProduct=320
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Try some black hockey stick grip tape.  Very durable, inexpensive and will not leave a gooey residue like 100mph tape.  Available at any big box sports store, or hockey shop.

Andy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top