Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 2:20:50 PM EDT
I'd like to  know what are some good places to send gear to to have "customized". I'd like to have a PALS webbing panel like the one on the bottom of the Lightfighter RAID pack on my Marauder.

If I found someone who could do this I'd probaby also have some strap management velcro tabs sewn to most of the strap ends (like the Camelback packs have on them).

Anyone have people they know of who do good work for a reasonable price and match material well?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
cant speak for them but, eggrolly or gene at hsgi or stu at esstac?????????????? maybe???? might have them mixed up so slapp me silly if i screwed the pooch.....

meat
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Man, I have all but given up on custom gear at this point.

Everyone is so back logged.  Customers pissed, vendors pissed, makers pissed.

I truly do wish you luck. I wish I had the time and resources to do my own. It would be faster.

I would give some links, but what would be the point? If anyone got back to you, you would still be waiting a long time.

Unless, of course, you want to order 50 or more...
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:45:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would give some links, but what would be the point? If anyone got back to you, you would still be waiting a long time.

Pleae do. If nothing else it's something to put into the favorites folders for down the road when the demand drops down a little.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:24:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
cant speak for them but, eggrolly or gene at hsgi or stu at esstac?

esstac (Essential Tactical)
HSGI (High-Speed Gear Inc.)

Thanks meat.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
cant speak for them but, eggrolly or gene at hsgi or stu at esstac?

esstac (Essential Tactical)
HSGI (High-Speed Gear Inc.)

Thanks meat.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:37:34 AM EDT
[#8]
bump
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top