Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 2:14:35 PM EDT
I have decided to use a wolf hook settup for my ar-15. I have my old military load bearing harness but am looking for something better. Will mainly be used for hunting and robbing liquer stores (j/k) Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:36:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody's got any sugestions?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:14:59 PM EDT
[#2]
you question is not very specific, that's why you're not getting much feedback. i would replace the LBE with a TT 2 piece MAV, works well with a pack with a waist belt, which i assume you wear while hunting but i'd 86 the pack while hitting up liquer stores.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:41:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Can you please define a TT 2 piece MAV?

Quoted:
i would replace the LBE with a TT 2 piece MAV, works well with a pack with a waist belt, .

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Can you please define a TT 2 piece MAV?

Quoted:
i would replace the LBE with a TT 2 piece MAV, works well with a pack with a waist belt, .

it's a RACK/chest harness that is split down the center for easy on/off, Pals webbing for attaching pouches,made by Tactical Taylor.
http://216.105.57.73/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=126

if you plan on loading it up heavy, you might want to consider a padded shoulder harness for comfort.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top