Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2004 9:13:52 AM EDT
Hey guys need advise on belts. I want to get something to attach my holster and dump pouch to so I can take the shit off without having to take it off the belt, you know a nice dedicated to only the dump pouch and holster type belt. Since I'm about to order the dump pouch from lightfighter I was wondering which of the belts Brad has would work best. THis is the only thing holding me up from placing my order....

Never mind guys gunna go with the TT belt.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I run a OD Blackhawk version of the GI web pistol belt. it does not have the holes in it. it is nice and stiff and has a nice big fastek buckle. and it has the fuzzy side velcro inside the belt. if you drop legs holster has a removable hanger strap the hook part of the velcro hooks to thhe belt and keeps it from sliding, and it allows you to drop you 1st line rig easy
it's a good beltt, resonable and more then likely in stock. and a MM Dump pouch slides on real nice.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:02:59 AM EDT
[#2]
This is what I use.  It seems to keep everything in place.

Wilderness

The belt is made to be able to hold the wieght of your holster and other gear.  I also use High Speed Low Drag Suspenders by HSG gear.  
HSG Gear

Can be used to hold up pants only
Compatible with any width belt (should be a stiff belt)
Can be worn over or under body armor, or under a load bearing vest
Allows some weight to be taken off the hips and a looser belt
Prevents belt rig from slipping down when running
Adds practically no bulk
Proudly made in the USA by HSGI  
Available in OD, Black and Tan/Brown  

I hope this helps.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:23:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks SW, I already ordered the belt from lightfighter, just waiting on it to ship/showup. The suspenders look interesting I'll have to see how things go when I get everything set up anbd start testing gear out I might have to get a pair.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:32:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is what I use.  It seems to keep everything in place.

Wilderness

www.thewilderness.com/Media/instructorbelt_175_coy_120.gif

The belt is made to be able to hold the wieght of your holster and other gear.  I also use High Speed Low Drag Suspenders by HSG gear.  
HSG Gear

www.highspeedgearinc.com/IMAGES/WHATSNEW/HSGSUSP.JPG

Can be used to hold up pants only
Compatible with any width belt (should be a stiff belt)
Can be worn over or under body armor, or under a load bearing vest
Allows some weight to be taken off the hips and a looser belt
Prevents belt rig from slipping down when running
Adds practically no bulk
Proudly made in the USA by HSGI  
Available in OD, Black and Tan/Brown  

I hope this helps.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top