Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 10:40:11 PM EDT
Looked over Military Moron's LOWA write up and they seem pretty awesome, but just curious as to other options.  Light weight, not wearing a pack, fast moving type environment, lots of hours on my feet.  At 220 and old knees, anything to make life more manageable
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I love my Converse desert sidezip boots. Very comfortable and a pretty decent price.

Mike
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:17:12 PM EDT
[#2]
The new Oakley lightweight hi temp desert boots are great.  Feels like sneakers! go to oakley military website.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Paladium Scout

I'm a big fan of these; I have a black pair that I've worn ever day for the last 7 months. They're lightweight & cheap, but not waterproof, and they will pickup gravel in their tread. Despite all the cons, I love them.

-REad
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:30:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Looked over Military Moron's LOWA write up and they seem pretty awesome, but just curious as to other options.  Light weight, not wearing a pack, fast moving type environment, lots of hours on my feet.  At 220 and old knees, anything to make life more manageable

I bought a pair of Meindl Desert Fox boots at the PX on Artillery Kaserne in Garmisch back in '04 and have been wearing them ever since.  They are VERY lightweight, very breathable.  I love them.

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bought a pair of Meindl Desert Fox boots at the PX on Artillery Kaserne in Garmisch back in '04 and have been wearing them ever since.  They are VERY lightweight, very breathable.  I love them.

www.fieldandtrek.com/images/products/12019_m.jpg

Those look like a nice pair of boots.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:40:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I found some of the Corcoran's at a price that is next to impossible to beat.  Also, the Bates at a nice price.  Any thoughts on these?
Top Top