Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 5:37:21 PM EDT
It's for 3-gun. Max for my division is 8+1. Can anyone recommend me a good one with a link please. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg but I'm not a cheap bastard either.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Look at Cheaper Than Dirt.

You have to do some cross checking
on their mag tube offerings, because
their descriptions are sometimes
cryptic. I just bought one from them
for my 1100...

Later!

John
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Nordic makes a good magazine extention

The difference in price of a good tube and a cheap tube is minimal....get the good one.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#3]
For the price, the Choate is very good.

It's been around a long time, and has an excellent reputation.
It comes in any length from a version to fit an 18" barrel to one for a 26" barrel.
It comes in black sulfate or parkerized, and comes as a complete kit including a good spring, a heavy-duty magazine follower, and a barrel clamp with sling swivels.

Buy it from Brownell's, Midway, or direct from Choate.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nordic makes a good magazine extention

The difference in price of a good tube and a cheap tube is minimal....get the good one.

I second this. Nordic tubes are made of aluminum so they do not add as much weight out front as the steel tubes. Also, they screw together in three pieces so there is no danger that the welds/brazing/soldering can fail and launch the tube down range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top