Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 11:35:17 PM EDT
I have a M1S90 and am considering installing an older, dedicated forend light from Surefire (model 616).   I've heard of cycling problems after installing side saddles, but has anyone experienced problems after installation of only the Surefire?   Thanks for your replies.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:47:50 AM EDT
[#1]
i didn't have any problems and I had the early serial number version.  i think its the side saddle that gets everybody.  mine works fine with the sf and side saddle as long as the side saddle isn't loaded with 1 oz slugs.

mesa tactical has some saddles that are better than the 20 ones.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#2]
On the other hand, I've got a sidesaddle and no light up front and she runs fine (mine's an early gun as well).
I think it might be a combo of a sidesaddle AND a light that chokes 'em......
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:32:18 PM EDT
[#3]
My buddy has a Surefire light on his Benelli M1 and does not have any problems with it.  He has the old HK/Benelli M1 with the 20" plain barrel.

Kisara,

Are Benelli shotguns cheaper in Czech Repbublic than the U.S.?

Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top