Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 3:32:23 PM EDT
www.ithacagunsusa.com/

After a rollercoaster ride at the new millennium, Ithaca Guns USA is back in operation. At the new Ithaca Guns USA, we're building on over 100 years of tradition and innovation to create heirloom quality shotguns for today's sportsman.

We've put together a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at our 30,000 square foot plant in Upper Sandusky, Ohio to produce firearms with precise craftsmanship.

We believe that "Made in America" means more than just a stamp on the bottom of the carton. America's manufacturing base has been the source of her strength for over 100 years. And while it's popular in today's global economy to outsource manufacturing to low-cost off-shore competitors, Ithaca Guns will not sacrifice American jobs or the quality of our products for a few pennies on the bottom line.
So whether you're looking for parts for your cherished Deerslayer or starting your own Ithaca tradition with your son or daughter, Ithaca Guns USA is committed to following a path that we believe is best for hunters and sport shooters.

REVITALIZATION

When they heard about the closing of the historic firearm manufacturer, Floyd and Craig Marshall contacted the investors with the intent of revitalizing the company. Four months later, on December 9th, the sale was completed and several tractor-trailers full of files, drawings, fixtures, & parts were on the way to MoldCraft, the Marshalls' mold and tool manufacturing company in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. Since that time, the Ithaca Guns USA team has been working tirelessly to organize the company into a modern, world-class firearms manufacturer. During the first weeks of 2006, the company has geared up for resuming production of the classic Ithaca designs. A new customer-focused Parts & Service Department is in place, staffed by industry-recognized hunting and sport shooting experts. And along with the classic Ithaca designs, the new company has a series of product innovations in the works. Ithaca Guns USA is proud to be a part of the long history of loyal Ithaca Gun enthusiasts. We are committed to providing our customers with an exceptional product, continued innovation, and outstanding customer service.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:58:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Always nice to hear good news.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:22:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes I did read it in the General Forum but this is the first time it was posted in the Shotgun Forum. The only thing more annoying than the spelling and gramer police is the dupe police. MIKE.

PS: Thanks Roadhawk for posting it here!

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.ithacagunsusa.com/

We believe that "Made in America" means more than just a stamp on the bottom of the carton. America's manufacturing base has been the source of her strength for over 100 years. And while it's popular in today's global economy to outsource manufacturing to low-cost off-shore competitors, Ithaca Guns will not sacrifice American jobs or the quality of our products for a few pennies on the bottom line...

That is just awesome!  

I don't need another shotgun, but if they mean what they say, I'm going to buy one just to support their beliefs.

Now, the question is what wholesalers are stocking them so I can get one on order through my local dealer?

2guntom
454 Casull +
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:56:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Now if Winchester would be so lucky!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:58:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
..........or starting your own Ithaca tradition with your son or daughter..........{/quote]
What tradition would that be, the gift of giving a gun that jams like no other?

More importantly, Mike what the hell were you doing in GD?  I go in there once or twice a year to make a dumbass post and get out?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top