Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 11:27:41 AM EDT
So I'm poking around Gander Mountain today and see they have a clearance sale on guns.  Take an extra 10% off any clearance price marked gun.  I wind up with a new Winchester Camp Defender for $269.  It has a 22" barrel, IC choke installed and a 7 shot magazine (if you use 2 3/4" shells).  I'm happy.  Took it apart, cleaned it up and removed the magazine plug.  She's ready to go.  Not as short a barrel as I would like, but the price was right and I can aolways get another barrel later if I want.   I'm going to try it on the sporting clay trail at my club when the weather breaks a bit.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:11:31 PM EDT
[#1]
My dad has one and loves it.  It is his constant companion on the farm.  That one goes with him on his atv, the 18" Defender stays in the rack at the house.

I think he paid about the same price for his at OutdoorSports.

If you get more choke tubes for it, try these guys
Carlson's
Good people, good price, good product.

2guntom
454 Casull +
AntiAmerican
Destruction
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top