Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 1:26:00 PM EDT
Ok the pistol grip installation is easy enough...

What do I need to clean this gun? What's a good cleaning kit? Should I clean it before I shoot it? Is it easy to take apart and clean.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:25:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, sorry it is the factory pistol grip stock, and it's perfectly legal in Cali.

How do I get to the screws holding the recoil pad?

Also should I clean the gun before firing? What do I need to clean it?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]
On the buttpad where your shoulder would go, there are 2 small holes top and bottom, they look like pin holes.  Insert a philips head into them and poke around until you interface the screw, then just unscrew them.  Once the pad is off, the rest is pretty straightforward, just back out the bolt holding the stock on.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:13:18 PM EDT
[#4]
O ok. I saw the holes, but I didn't know they were mean't to be broken open. It all makes sense now! Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I dont have any experince but i know a good bit about shotguns.... now please re-fresh me does this Benelli us the gas or inerta system. if its gas i recomd you use some kind of oil....guys around here disagree but personal prefrence use is RemOil on the tube where the assemby moves and make sure nothings in the barrel... as for kits... i might be old school... cuz i recommend a hoppes kit to get started and if you shoot it ALOT pick up a tornado attachs to the cleaning rod and takes out all the burnt plastic.... now i use one shot to clean it then use rem oil to coat it but if your not gonna shoot it alot then dont worry too much a hoppes some kind of oil and a rag will do just fine

BTW. my cleaning the tube comes from my use of the 1100 and if but if your gun uses the inerta system i dont know if it will need MUCH cleaning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top