Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2005 6:36:02 PM EDT
my buddy is trying to take his appart and he cant get the barrel off the reciever and he cant get the bolt/bolt carrier out of the reciever.  Any help or web link would be great.

Thanks
Rose Mech
(Mr. Rose Hulman Gun Club President to you)
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:55:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's a link to an owner's manual site that has a manual for the Ithaca Model 37/87.

Since the Chinese gun is a fairly close clone, this should work:
www.stevespages.com/page7b.htm
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:27:05 PM EDT
[#2]
it is a fairly close clone but the differences do pose a problem

Rose Mech
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#3]
the only chinese gun I ever bought and will ever buy is the Norinco Winchester 97 knockoff.  Every other shotgun i've seen them make, I can easily get at local gunshops.

I also want to know, do the chinese ithicas have interchangable parts with real ithicas?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope,

The parts are NOT interchangeable.

The Cheapo china Clone uses dual action bars (Original Ithaca 37 along with Winchester '97 and '12s use a single action bar)

The barrel attachment is also different, so Nope, parts Do NOT interchange!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top