Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 9:40:37 PM EDT
The September, 2004 issue of Maxim had an article titled "The Swat Olympics"

On the first page of the article are two SWAT members wearing armored masks. One has an ar-15, but the other one has a shotgun.

I'm not interesded in either of the firearms, but I am VERY interested in the modification that that shotgun had on the end of it's barrel. looks like a barrel weight, but I don't know. It looks VERY neat to me. So all you Maxim readers and shotgun owners out there need to help me out. :)

Thanks.

-Jester
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I read the article but don't remember the picture. It is probably a stand-off attachment for door breaching.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, the picture is too dark to even tell that it's for sure a shotgun.  It looks more like a laser gun...

My vote goes for some kind of barrel/magazine tube brace...
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:07:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Your not even sure what it is but its SOO COOL!!!

LOL.

Look up a company called ATI they make a ton of bolt on crap for shotguns that im sure you would love...
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:22:40 PM EDT
[#4]
anyone get the issue with Anna Kournakova shes F***ing Hott. I had his pics on my bathroom wall but my g/f tore them off, she says I dont Pics of other girls in MY bathroom.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
anyone get the issue with Anna Kournakova shes F***ing Hott. I had his pics on my bathroom wall but my g/f tore them off, she says I dont Pics of other girls in MY bathroom.

I would pay her money just to touch my arm.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:56:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top