Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 2:28:36 PM EDT
Over a year ago, someone posted a photo of an unrestricted M4S90 (Belive it was out of Finland) that had a recoil comp., exactly like the one mounted on the muzzle of the M1 Practical.

I'd like this, but Benelli doesn't offer them. Anyone know who does?

Thanks in advance

UPDATE: OK. I found one (made by Royal Arms). Now the only remaining question is: anodized aluminum or blued steel?

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:29:56 PM EDT
[#1]
None, huh?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#2]
check brownells website they have several including one made by briley
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#3]
LAWMAN,

Thanks. Brownell's had them. Brileys had some ported chokes, but not quite what I had in mind. turns out, I found an exact duplicate of the M1 Practical compensator on the Brownell's site, made by Royal Arms. Looks like an exact match. Now the only remaining decision is whether to choose the blued steel, or the anodozed aluminum version???
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#4]
OK. I found a recoil compensator. Now the only remaining question is: anodized aluminum or blued steel?

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:17:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Steel...barrel is steel, and this should be also.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:39:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Steel, huh? Makes sense. I suppose I can live w/ a funky shade of blueing offsetting the matte finish on the barrel...or refinised it to match the gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top