Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 10:03:52 PM EDT
Ok got the Tac SG bug, I was leaning towards the Rem 5077 and add a pistol grip. But i found this.
Love my ARs so this seem toooo cool.

My Q, are there collapsible/adjustable stock pistol grip available for the Rem 5077. Does anyone own this weapon, it seems it would be the shit shooting slugs Imput needed, photo for a tease
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:13:00 PM EDT
[#1]
screw up
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:39:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but thats nothing but a Winchester 1300 with a bunch of do dads on it. Probably alot of money. Also that front sight looks like it could get knocked off easly. The barrel there is only about 3/32" thick. Stick to the proven 5077 Rem.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:50:40 AM EDT
[#3]

They are nice bad shotguns. You may even be able to find one with the C-More red dot sights they were including early this year. Yes it is based on the 1300 which gives it a smooth fast action with controlled feed. I am a Remington shotgun fan but this shotgun seems at home next to an AR-15.

There are companies that make the conversions for Remingotn shotguns but none that intergrate the parts so well. Such as the trigger guard and rail.

Enjoy.

MT

V-Rod if you are interested shoot me an IM I may know someone that has a few near Olympia.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#4]
There is an article on the FN Tactical Police Shotgun on pages 86-87 in this month's issue (October 2004) of American Rifleman.

I had one on order from Impact Guns at one time, then cancelled the order and bought a Benelli M1014 the same day instead.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:12:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Here is an adapter for a 870 here it's a bit pricey, but I like it.......I like it alot.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Here another option I found for the Rem, check out this bad ass weapon... Im in material love

link to website www.argonautarmament.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top