Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2003 8:52:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 9:28:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I prefer a short stock with a pistol grip.  I use the adjustable Choate pistol grip stock on an 870, and I keep it at it's shortest length all the time.

I know you are not asking for suggestions, but many people debate and discuss using 12 gauge shotguns for smaller framed people and women.  The heavy recoil of Slugs is an issue too.

Recoil reduction and adjustable fit.

If you make your stock so I can add a mercury recoil reducer of some kind, the way the Benelli has with the Nova, I will buy 3.  One for my slug gun/goose gun, one for my tactical gun and one to build a gun for my wife.

For adjustable, additional spacers how Choate or ACE has done it works fine.

A lot of guys hang a ton of silly shit on their guns that do no good.  I would much rather have 8ozs that helps reduce recoil.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 3:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I also use the Choate adjustable with pistol grip on my Mossy 500.

I'd be more than willing to look at the AR type tho as a pistol grip doesn't work well with a tang mounted safety.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 6:19:40 AM EDT
[#3]
 One vote for pistol gripped shoulder stock for Benelli M1S90 and M1014/M4 with 12-13" LOP.

Thanks,
  Dan
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:58:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 5:53:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:39:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Sully,

Can you give us a "ballpark" idea of when the stocks will be available?

Thanks,
 Dan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top