Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2003 1:19:43 PM EDT
I'm looking for info on which exact model the U.S.M.C. uses. I know It has the metal triger guard, but what else, do they use ghost ring sights,rifle,bead, does it have the heavy barrel,etc??? And does anyone know who sells M590's for a good price?? And whats the price range?(I know it's varies quite a bit btwn models) I have never seen one of these in my armoury so I would't know, and I've been out of the U.S.M.C. for 5-1/2 sad years now. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#1]
ive seen very few in the army, and i cant quote to what the marines use. but the modles i have seen are the 590a1( impoved cylinder bead sight) and the other 590 vervison?? that had improved cylinder, ghost ring sight blade front. dont know what the price range is look around the net,,,might give you  some ideals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top