Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2022 11:54:50 PM EDT
I just saw this and wanted to share with everyone that owns a FN 502. The notice is about the manual safety not working correctly.

https://fnamerica.com/customer-support/fn-502-safety-bulletin/
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate manual safety's. Maybe FN should offer a kit to turn it into a decocker?

I guess its not a problem if you cant find them in stock anywhere
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I guess its not a problem if you cant find them in stock anywhere
View Quote

This is true. I have yet to see one in person and that is with several Bass Pro/Cabela's and Academy Sports stores within an hour drive of me. And none of the small shops have had them in stock either.

But I know some here do won the 502 so I wanted to pass on the information.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just saw this and wanted to share with everyone that owns a FN 502. The notice is about the manual safety not working correctly.

https://fnamerica.com/customer-support/fn-502-safety-bulletin/
View Quote

Thanks for this. I just function checked the safety, it appears that it isn't an issue with mine.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 8:45:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for this. I just function checked the safety, it appears that it isn't an issue with mine.
View Quote

Same here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top