Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2007 2:02:51 PM EDT
I think I'm going with a Springfield PX9109LP Loaded Full Size 1911. I've had springers in the past and never had any problems. This one's parked and night sighted from the factory. Anybody heard anything or own one? Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I think I'm going with a Springfield PX9109LP Loaded Full Size 1911.
I've had springers in the past and never had any problems. This one's parked and night sighted from the factory. Anybody heard anything or own one? Thanks guys!

When the company treats you well, and you appreciate what is offered for the price sold, I say jump all over it. Sounds like a versatile package. How much?
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:35:52 AM EDT
[#2]

I think you're on the right track.  I like the SA's better then Brand K these days for various reasons.  I've never had a problem with any SA gun, though I haven't tried your specific model.  If you've been happy with SA in the past, I believe the Parked Loaded will help continue that trend.

later,
AJ
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 5:23:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Got one just like it.  Well over 5K rounds through it now, and the only problem it's ever given me was a weak extractor (had to replace it around the 2K mark)

Lifetime warranty, in-spec frame, good price.  

Excellent choice
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#4]
One of the nicest inexpensive quality 1911s on the market. I have pushing 10,000 rds through my loaded Springer. Other than replacing the MSH and FLRG with an Ed Brown USGI unit (personal preference), I have only replaced recoil springs and the extractor at about 3000 rds.

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:01:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think I'm going with a Springfield PX9109LP Loaded Full Size 1911.
I've had springers in the past and never had any problems. This one's parked and night sighted from the factory. Anybody heard anything or own one? Thanks guys!

When the company treats you well, and you appreciate what is offered for the price sold, I say jump all over it. Sounds like a versatile package. How much?

The one I'm looking at is about $700. Anybody seen one better priced than that?

Thanks for the thumbs up guys!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quest, I have one for sale in the Equipment Exchange.  I am a little flexible on the price, so if you are interested make me an offer.

It is a beautiful 1911 and well worth the money.  But I already have a 1911 that I prefer, so this one is being sold before I ever even shot it.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=88&t=462208
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 3:28:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I just bought the exact same gun last week... it's my first 1911. I love it so far except that it won't feed my prefered HP ammo reliably (Speer GD 200gr +P). As near as I could tell it is the best 1911 in its price range.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:06:35 PM EDT
[#8]
That's probably the one gun I regret selling the most.

Get one, i'm sure you will love it.

Steve
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:09:09 PM EDT
[#9]

I have the exact same one, best thing I've purchased in a while and my current CCW piece.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top