Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 4:54:53 PM EDT
After posting this  forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=13621 on 1911 org.

I should have put it here.

Cuz I know how fair

and reasonable

and polite

Arcommers are

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#1]

I read the entire thread...

I didn't see any indication of anyone being critical of you or your apparently intentially inciteful post...

Two complete wastes of bandwidth...IMHO...

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
The kool-aid is strong with them.

ETA - In all seriousness, people buy what they like.  Natty light is cheaper, but I drink Michelob Light.  It all comes down to personal preference.

Three years ago I wouldn't touch a Savage rifle and was Remington through and through.  Now I can't speak highly enough of the value they are.  Most are so brand loyal they could care less, but variety never hurt anybody.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I read the entire thread...

I didn't see any indication of anyone being critical of you or your apparently intentially inciteful post...

Two complete wastes of bandwidth...IMHO...

Yep , that's my goal in life , inciting and wasting bandwidth  

I asked a valid question and didn't bash anyone or any product.

I actually did get a few constructive responses , but most were like yours

If you DID read the entire thread , you will notice that NO ONE gave any concrete
reasons for choosing a Colt over modding another brand 1911

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I used the same arguement you did when I bought my Kimber TLE II.  Threw some gunners on it and called it a day.  Then I picked up a Colt and there was just something about it - standard guide rod and no external extractor - I converted and haven't regretted it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:37:06 PM EDT
[#5]
picked up my Kimber Custom II
I also through some Gunners on it

full lengh guide rod. INTERNAL Extractor  money in pocket..........Good to go

Colt's are  fine but not for me ..........................

RRA AR
Kimber 1911

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top