Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 12:48:51 PM EDT

I bought a NIB Dan Wesson Bobtail Commander on-line this week.  Had never seen one before, much less handle one.  Really didn't know what to expect, frankly...

I am well pleased with the quality of the build, and the accuracy is nothing short of outstanding.  It functioned perfectly, and is a real joy to shoot.  Much better looking than the picture might indicate.

Just thought I'd share...

Now...if my Nighthawk Custom Talon would just hurry up and get here...

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:52:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Dan Wesson makes some outstanding 1911's.  I've got the Commander without the bobtail or frontstrap checkering.  My only regret is I didn't wait for a bobtail and internal extractor.  However, the gun shoots great.

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:30:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet!
Don't forget the range report.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top