Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:03:53 PM EDT
well i went to buy that mil-spec today, like new for 350.00 and as i suspected it was sold.well i had cash burning a hole in my pocket so i ended up buying a springfield g.i. 45, new in the box for 489.00 plus tax. only problem is i have to wait 3 loooong days. this pistol has the wooden u.s. grips on them and felt very good to hold. any of you guys hear anything good or bad about them? already looking through web sites for up grades, but dont want to change anything on it if it really doesnt need it.what say you?........
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:46:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If I came across a Mil Spec in decent shape for $350 I'd be hiding another gun in one of the safes.

............wouldn't be no going back

+ 1

I picked mine up NIB for $280, but ive got the hook up. $350 is hella good deal. ive learned that good deals dont last. EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top