Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 6:05:30 AM EDT
would like it more accurate for compotition and more reliable for carry, where do i start?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Without knowing what problems you are having it is a little hard to answer your question however the basic's are the same regardless.

For an improvement in mechnical accuracy you should look at your frame to slide fit and a quality aftermaket match barrel properly fit. For egromonic accuracy better sights and trigger work.

Also make sure that your problem is not with the ammo you are using. All ammo is not equal........

Bob Hostetter
Bar Sto Pistols
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:58:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Yost-Bonitz

IM me and I'll tell you why.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#3]
The first steps to reliability include Wilson combat magazines ( 47D ) as well as their bulletproof extractor and slide stop.   Accuracy?  The list is very long but usually the gun can outshoot the shoooter, practice is the best answer.

If you bought your SA new and unmolested I'd call springfield armory and have them fix it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top