Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 5:03:23 AM EDT
Tried a search had no results.
Been wanting a 1911 for awhile and may have a trade in the works.
Are they good great or average?
Stainless 5"  point man in 45 acp
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:03:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I've owned my PM-Exp for a couple of years.  From day one it has been flawless in operation.  I bought it from Dan Wesson before the company was  bought out by CZ.  It was advertized for sale on GunBroker.com at $650.  There are still a lot of DW's for sale thru GunBroker, some similar to the one I have, and most likely the one you are considering.

For me with my shooting mechanics, it is my most accurate 1911 of the four I own.  It has adjustable sites and a 3½ lb. trigger pull.  IMO, I think the Dan Wesson PM's are the best bargain to quality in a 1911 out there!

There was another thread on this subject about a week ago.  Check on page 4 and you'll see the comments made about Dan Wesson 1911's that were posted at that time.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:01:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Shark
I ended up with a trade for a Black stainless Springfield loaded
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top