Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 6:21:58 PM EDT
Looking into a new full size (or gently used).  What is the big difference?  Anyone own both and prefer one or the other?  Thanks  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:48:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Looking into a new full size (or gently used).  What is the big difference?  Anyone own both and prefer one or the other?  Thanks  

According to Wilson the only difference is one is stainless steel.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:36:48 AM EDT
[#2]
The Protector can be had all stainless or stainless frame with carbon steel slide with Armor-Tuff finish (two-tone). The CQB has a G.I. plug while the Protector has a one piece FLGR. You can't go wrong with either, they are both fine 1911s.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#3]
CQB!!!!  I have one in all black and love it.  Never a single malfunction and it my favorite gun I own beside my Baer Thunder Ranch Special.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top