Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 3:48:05 PM EDT
A guy who works with a friend of mine has a Colt full size 1911 for sale. It is a Series 80 Colt MK IV Gold Cup National Match. It is in mint condition, actually looks brand new, and has either a polished nickel or stainless finish. It looks like the sights are adjustable Novak style, it has an oversize round mag release button, a deluxe beavertail safety, the type that covers your hand so the hammer will not come back and hit or pinch your skin, adjustable trigger, original Colt National Match Mag with a small C and S on one end, and a Wilson Combat mag. The beavertail safety has a mirror finish as does the floor plate on the Colt mag. The weapon is tight as hell and like i said, from the looks of it has seen Very little use.The serial number is S2XXXE.The guy is asking $800.00 for the weapon, but i'm not that familiar with these type of weapons. I told my friend i'd try and find out it's value since he's trying to help the guy sell it. Any opinions or input would be graetly appreciated.

David
[email protected]

I WANT TO APOLIGIZE FOR THE MULTIPLE TOPICS. WHEN I CLICKED "SUBMIT" I GOT A SITE NOT AVAILABLE SCREEN WHICH TOLD ME TO CLICK RELOAD. THIS HAPPEN TWICE AND NOW I REALIZE THEY WERE BEING POSTED WHEN RELOAD WAS CLICKED. RULE VIOLATION WAS NOT INTENTIONAL.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Stainless Gold Cup National Match
- similar to Gold Cup, only manufactured from stainless steel, matte finish. Mfg. late 1986-96.
Grading 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60% 50% 40% 30% 20% 10%
 ..........$950 $775 $600                  

Last MSR was $1,003.
Add $70 for "Ultimate" bright stainless steel finish.
Add 10% for NIB condition.

After that, you have to add for some of the non original goodies that have been put on it.

I'll jump in the pot with SGB, $800 sounds fair.  Possibly my numbers will give you some more help.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top