Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2018 4:40:26 PM EDT
I've been looking at STI pistols for the past few months and had my eye on a Costa Carry Comp or 2011 DS HOST Tactical.
I waited for SHOT show to see what STI would come out with and wasn't disappointed.

The DVC Omni is exactly what I want.  I noticed STI finally has it on their website but I have not been able to find one for sale.

Does anyone know when the DVC Omni is going to be released to dealers?
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 4:44:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/16/2018 3:21:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Any updates as to when these are out in good supply at dealers? I’ve only heard those who ordered at SHOT were getting them soon
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Just hope u don't have to send it back for warranty work....
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 5:12:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone get one yet?
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've been looking at STI pistols for the past few months and had my eye on a Costa Carry Comp or 2011 DS HOST Tactical.
I waited for SHOT show to see what STI would come out with and wasn't disappointed.

The DVC Omni is exactly what I want.  I noticed STI finally has it on their website but I have not been able to find one for sale.

Does anyone know when the DVC Omni is going to be released to dealers?
View Quote
Check Gun Gallery in Jacksonville, FL. They might have it or know where to get it. I bought my DVC Carry there.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#6]
My FFL just got one in.  It's gorgeous.  
I had been wanting a Costa for the last year,  but this made my mind up.
I have an order going in
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 12:18:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:33:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honestly, it looks like basically the same gun with the addition of the HOST optics mount and lightening cuts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My FFL just got one in.  It's gorgeous.  
I had been wanting a Costa for the last year,  but this made my mind up.
I have an order going in  
Honestly, it looks like basically the same gun with the addition of the HOST optics mount and lightening cuts.
Big differences I could tell was I liked the grip way better than the Costa and it felt like an open gun trigger in there. Also, I like it better than the Costa since it doesn't have that big logo plastered on the side.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 2:40:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm starting to see the DVC Omni showing up for sale.

Does anyone here have one yet?
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Gun Gallery in Jacksonville got like 4 in.  Got my hands on one the other day...it’s gorgeous.  I’m not sure whether I’d prefer it or the Costa Carry Comp honestly.  I’ve shot the CCC, but not the Omni
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 12:52:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Finally got my STI DVC Omni this past week.  All I can say is WOW.   It was worth the wait.  It is by far the smoothest and flattest shooting pistol I have over owned.   The workmanship and finish is also stellar.

Link Posted: 8/7/2018 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Good lord that is ugly....
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 7:53:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks good.  Does anyone make a carry holster for any of the 'carrry' models?
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 7:08:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Looks good.  Does anyone make a carry holster for any of the 'carrry' models?
View Quote
Check with garret holsters, they have other 2011 holsters
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 8:29:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Wish I could compare it to my DVC 3 Gun.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd really like to shoot one of these or the Costa carry. I like the way they are set up and would probably sell one of my Tacticals to fund it if I liked it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#17]
The Omni is an awesome shooter!! Super flat with standard factory ammunition. It really likes the 115gr at around 1100-1150fps. Reoil is light with the 4" slide and DVC cuts. It shoots completely different from the DVC 3-Gun. If anyone is interested in one, let me know
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The Omni is an awesome shooter!! Super flat with standard factory ammunition. It really likes the 115gr at around 1100-1150fps. Reoil is light with the 4" slide and DVC cuts. It shoots completely different from the DVC 3-Gun. If anyone is interested in one, let me know
View Quote
Can you try to compare it with the DVC 3-Gun?
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#19]
lets see what everyone is talking about ith this STI

https://sti-guns.myshopify.com/products/dvc-omni

HOLY SHIT 4 GRAND!!!!

Link Posted: 9/27/2018 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#20]
dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top