Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 12:08:31 PM EDT
I have a SIG Carru Scorpion 1911 w/threaded barrel Im looking to trade in local. However the shop Im going to has a history of lowballing. They charged me $1100 out the door for it. What should I expect on trade in price? Its been babied, around 8 months old. Not a single nick or scratch, around 1500 rounds through it so there is so wear marks from normal operation (barrel hood wear etc.). Never carried or kydexed.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
find the lowest price out there for a new one first. it doesnt matter what you paid its what one can be had for now. after that knock off a little for just being used.
I think I saw one new for 960.00 a few days ago but that may have been the 5 inch version.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:22:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Pistol worth is hard to guess.  I picked up a scorpion carry this summer that was like new with 1000 less rounds through it than yours for $750.  Mine did not have a threaded barrel though.  David
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Got 750 trade in out of it. New acquire is FNH FNX tatical.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top