Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2011 7:29:29 AM EDT
I have a Rock River Arms Elite Commando government 1911.  I just ordered a gunsmith fit storm lake threaded barrel.  Who are some good smiths that can do this job in say 90 days or less?? I don't want a 2 year wait for fitting my barrel, but I don't want a crap job.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:38:49 AM EDT
[#1]
You might want to give Dave Severns a ring (severnscustom.com).  Not sure about 90 days, his wait might be like 4 months.  That's still a lot less than a lot of the smiths though.  He is top notch for hard fitting barrels.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:46:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have a Rock River Arms Elite Commando government 1911.  I just ordered a gunsmith fit storm lake threaded barrel.  Who are some good smiths that can do this job in say 90 days or less?? I don't want a 2 year wait for fitting my barrel, but I don't want a crap job.

Are you close to the Arkansas border?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top