Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2011 3:15:52 PM EDT
Bought this a couple of months ago. Found a really nice wartime HS barrel that I had reblued and installed in the pistol in place of the stock barrel. I kinda like it WW2 GI clone.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#1]

How does it run?

I've heard... "bad" things about their functionality...

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 3:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey jcrowl, I didn't know you were into 1911s. What's up with the background? You didn't get rid of the couch, did ya?BD
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got one today for my wife,we only have 1911s..I ran 500 rds through it today no problems.The metalform mag worked fine that it came with but I have wilson 47s for it.Jcrowl what did your cost?and do you have the old barrel maybe want to sell it off?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:32:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey jcrowl, I didn't know you were into 1911s. What's up with the background? You didn't get rid of the couch, did ya?BD

Actually the background was a manila folder laying on the blue couch!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:37:44 AM EDT
[#5]
bought it off gunbroker for around $475, with shipping came to about $500. I have a friend with an FFL who does free transfers, and another $$110 for the High Standard barrel. Still have the old one and will sell
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#6]
AAR?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top