Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2003 7:59:15 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can find some of these ?  I want hi-caps, but 10 rounders will work.  I can't find either of them anywhere.  Any suggested sources are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#1]
The STI Para 140 mags hold 18 rounds, verses 16 on the stock mags.

Best bet is to check around with the USPSA crowd in your area and see if someone has some up for sale.  If you can find some old beat up Pre-ban mags, then you can replace the bodies with new ones, and maybe a new spring kit as well.  Brownells sells replacement bodies to replace the old bodies for $60, and the inner rebuild kit goes for $30. Just remember to hang onto the old bodies that you replaced.

P.S. How do you like the pistol?  I'm about to retire my old rig, and STI wants around $2000 for the Executive.  I’m looking at a 16-40 limited ($900), but see that I will need to drop another few hundred getting the pistol up the speed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top