Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2004 2:39:49 PM EDT
howdy folks,
i purchesed my para when i turned 21 last year and i have been going to some gun shows in the O.C. trying to find a good deal on some mags for my Tac-Four. but when i mention it to a guys with a bunch of mags he has no clue what im talking to him about. so i was wondering what kind of mag dose my gun take??
thanks alot
Scotthinking.gif
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:53:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Scott,

Your TacFour takes the same mags as the P13.  They're a little difficult to find sometimes, and expensive when you do....but in 9 days our problem goes away!

ETA:  Check out gunbroker.com    there's usually a seller or 3 who can hook you up
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#2]
yea mabe for you in 9 days, but i live in the PRK so yea...im stuck in the dark. so yea wish i could get the hell out of here...but to much family down here to just leave behind. but thanks...and im not looking forward to blow some big bucks on a freaking 10 rd mag...but what can a person do
Thanks Again
Scott
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#3]
shoot, if you're stuck with neutered mags, you can pick up 10 rd P13 mags for like $10-$20 from gunbroker.com.  I wish we had had this conversation 6 months ago...I threw away 4 10rd factory mags when my full capacity mags arrived.  I would have given them to you happily.  (mostly because it would PISS OFF PRK POLITICIANS)
Top Top