Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2003 10:23:46 AM EDT
Called him on monday to order a pistol, I tell him which one and the website, and he's like ok, I'll need the product number, and I'll get back to you soon.. well it's been 4 days and still nothing, do you think maybe when he said I'll get back to you soon as in I'll call you when it comes in?  Or I'll get back to you as soon as I get it ordered? :/
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I got an idea!

Call him and ask him.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe he thinks/knows your a minor and cant order a pistol. Call and ask .
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:18:27 AM EDT
[#3]
i would call him back, He might not put to much priority on making 25. on a transfer.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:24:07 AM EDT
[#4]
baddog, how'd you know i was a minor?

and i just got a email saying he'll order it monday.  since it was from aimsurplus it might'
ve taken long because they require a handwritten copy of the FFL, and he had to send his license to them.  so maybe that's why?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top