Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2003 8:46:05 PM EDT
I have a mother of a time deciding on either a Glock 34, SIG SPORT 226S, or HK Expert. (9mm)  Now I'm looking at Infinity pistols!  I want a range pistol for 25-50+ yard.  I also like to shoot fast and practice double taps, stuff like that.  I have qualified EXPERT repeatedly w/ SIG P-228, Beretta M9, Glock 19, but no experience w/ HK, other than limited examining/handling at a gunshop.  I've only fired a 1911 a couple of times, and I wasn't used to that handgrip safety, but practice could take care of that.  Anyone know anything about the infinity pistols in 9mm?  Been to the website, and I know they are very very $$$.  I appreciate any suggestions.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#1]
SVI guns are considered the cat's meow among competitors in IPSC, IDPA and similar competitions.  You'll find most of the top shooters use either an SVI or an STI gun.  If you can afford one, go for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top