Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2003 11:43:29 AM EDT
i'm looking for a fun gun....just a toy to add to the collection.  

i've neen thinking a small framed (not too small) revolver would be cool in a big bore.  i've looked at the magnum research models, but they're too big.  and i've looked at some other makers of big bore revolvers....but i don't like the style of the guns.  

i want something more similar to a smith&wesson 329 model....a little more friendly in the hand than an old single action style pistol.

nothing less than a .45 long colt.  i was wondering if anyone makes something in a .44-40 all the way up to .450 marlin :D

call me a sucker for punishment....i just like big bores!!!!  HAHA!!!

later, riggs
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#1]
.410/.45 LC snubby
Thunder 5

www.thunder5.com/docs2.html
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:45:44 AM EDT
[#2]
YOU ROCK!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!  that's exactly what i was looking for!!!!!

by the way.....did that pistol play a part in hollywood????  i think it was in "THREE KINGS"

thanks again!!!   later, riggs
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:01:12 AM EDT
[#3]
HAHA...i already called my favorite FFL dealer and he said he could get it for me!!!!   it'll be a good christmas!!!!

thanks, riggs

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:07:52 AM EDT
[#4]
A 4" Model 29 S&W would be a heck of alot better and a much more useful choice than the above display'd 3# boat-anchor, which is something no competent pistolero would waste his money on.

Anyone who has ever seen one of these POS, IRL will understand what I'm talking about.....

Even this would be a much better choice than the above: www.amderringer.com/m1.html

Mike
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:54:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
A something no competent pistolero would waste his money on.

thanks for nothing i guess.

no need for insult there buddy, i happen to think that derringers are the biggest waste of money out there........but you don't see my stepping on your balls...do ya?????

but thanks though.....i'll file your response under the "pointless & useless" catagory :)

ME WANT BIG BORE!!!!!!  i still might try to get my hands on something bigger though...i would love a revolver in .44-40 or somthing along those lines.

later, riggs
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:15:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top