Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2003 3:02:21 PM EDT
I've been eyeing this 1911 model on the internet for a while, but I recall people here flaming it for how horrible the sights are.

I'm not buying this gun for defense, but as a fun ~WW2 era gun to blast some Winchester bargain box ammo with.

Not having seen one in any store, I am getting tempted to order one as a pig in the poke, having my local town dealer just order one.

Are the sights truly frustrating, or just a duplication of the not so great sights it had in WW2?  I have shot some guns with pretty poor sights and they were still fun.

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:13:38 PM EDT
[#1]
borrowed from 1911forum.com

Get it and enjoy.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:00:42 PM EDT
[#2]
They certainly dont qualify as high visability, and wouldnt be my 1st choice, but they are far from unusable.

Get it.
Let The Force flow through you.
Become one with your weapon.

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top