Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2003 12:56:37 AM EDT
Looking for a dealer that sells the Medusa Revolver.
www.popularmechanics.com/outdoors/firearms/1997/11/Revolving_Bores/print.phtml
Any help would be aprriciated as I have had great difficulty finding one.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:03:54 AM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, Cadco was the distributor for them. I'm not sure if any actually got sold or even if Cadco is still in business. The last I heard of Cadco, they were moving their operation to North Carolina.

If you really want one, I'd suggest keeping an eye open on the auction sites. One may show up someday.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:18:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Forgive me for asking the obvious, but WHY in the world would you want one of these?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
What?!? Why get another gun?!?!? Why not?!?!
Looks pretty cool though I wonder what accuracy is really like, and why it hasn't taken off yet?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 9:59:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought of a good use for it-
If you were caught in a third world nation it would be handy to have, chances are in your favor of picking up something that will fire out of it.
Of course once you aquire that ammo, tuck the revolver in the small of your back when you go in for the shady third world black market purchase meet for a fully auto rifle.

Hey, it could happen...
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 10:15:05 PM EDT
[#5]
"Forgive me for asking the obvious, but WHY in the world would you want one of these?"

Looks like a damned fine revolver, thats why. I also enjoy rare and unique firearms. I've also got my eye on a detachable magazine, 9x19 Mauser Broom Handle as well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Originally Posted By
Looks like a damned fine revolver, thats why.
From what I understand, it is a POS.

I also enjoy rare and unique firearms.
Certainly we all do. I wish I could afford some I want!

I've also got my eye on a detachable magazine, 9x19 Mauser Broom Handle as well.
I had one. Lots of fun, lots of attention at the range. I blew mine up shooting Wolf ammo. Pissed me off!

Link Posted: 10/7/2003 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Where did you hear that the Medusa was a peice of junk? All the reviews I have read about this gun have been praise. Nothing negative.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I've seen one Medusa in my life, guy had it transfered into the shop, I work part time at. Don't remember tha problem but it went quickly back to the factory for some major reason.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top