Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2003 9:09:43 PM EDT
Anyone know who is making holsters for the new Sigs with rails yet. I just picked up a Sig 226r and need a carry holster!
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I just went through the same thing.  The answer to your question is simple, because there's only one company that can provide you with a holster (at least in Kydex).  Blade-tech will make you a holster; takes about two weeks.  If your looking for leather, your still looking at a custom rig; I'd give Milt Sparks a call for that one.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:18:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just went through the same thing.  The answer to your question is simple, because there's only one company that can provide you with a holster (at least in Kydex).  Blade-tech will make you a holster; takes about two weeks.  If your looking for leather, your still looking at a custom rig; I'd give Milt Sparks a call for that one.

Okay, I lied.  Blade-tech just called me and said that it would be at least a month before they had a mold for the "R" pistols; looks like I'm going to have to wait.  I've found that a Yaqui slide for the standard P226 works just fine though.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:34:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Check with Hoffner's Holsters in Houston, Texas. He has made me a couple of custom holsters for very cheap and can custom leather of any kind and Kydex to anything you want.

I am going to have him make me a belt holster to carry a Ruger .22 with a scope mounted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top