Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 8:49:41 AM EDT
Proload in Idaho has Winchester LE pistol ammo in all calibers available for sale. I emailed them this morning asking why they can sell it to non LEO's even though Winchester will not and turns out the Winchester ammo Proload has for sale is trade in material, not reclassified, sounds good to me. Just an FYI.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:59:41 AM EDT
[#1]
yep you can find that ammo pretty much anywhere the LEO thing gets people all excited but its fairly common.

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 3:53:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
yep you can find that ammo pretty much anywhere

If you have other mail order sources for Winchester Ranger TALON series ammo please post them here. This is not the same ammo as SXT or Black Talon, it's much better ammo. In fact, RA9T is the best 9mm load you can buy, but it's pretty hard to find.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the first I have scene it available to non LEO's and no it is not common, rare is more like it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Does this place have a website or a phone number that you can provide to us? I would like some but have no idea how to contact this company. Thanks.

-Charging Handle
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Does this place have a website or a phone number that you can provide to us? I would like some but have no idea how to contact this company. Thanks.

www.proload.com

Click on "Target ammo", then scroll down to "specialty and surplus"

I've ordered 2 cases of the Ranger Talon from them before, and both times they were pretty slow to ship.  It gets here, just slowly.  So be patient.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top