Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 3:19:26 PM EDT
if anyone knows where i can get USPc 45acp mags for less than $25/ea. pleeeeease let me know!

thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I might be able to get them at or below that price with my discount at work.  We may have them in stock; I can check for you this Saturday.  I understand, though, if you'd prefer a retailer.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:13:56 AM EDT
[#2]
i would prefer a retailer but that all depends on what you can get them for! hahahaha, let me know, i would be willing to buy from you, these damn mags are hard to come by and when you can find them they are expensive.

thanks for your help
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:30:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i would prefer a retailer but that all depends on what you can get them for! hahahaha, let me know, i would be willing to buy from you, these damn mags are hard to come by and when you can find them they are expensive.

thanks for your help

I have the same gun and have been looking for mags for at least the last six months. No one, and I mean no one, has them for less than $50 that I have found. Maybe they are expensive because they just aren't very plentiful. Let me know if you find some!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#4]
CDNN has them listed at 24.99 but they are OUT OF STOCK as usual.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:51:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I just picked up two for $33.  They were listed as $41.  Helps to know the owner.  They have five left.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:53:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I checked at work today, and we've only got mags for fullsize USPs.  I'm hesitant to suggest Gunbroker.com, but it may be a fruitful option.  Best of luck, and sorry I couldn't help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top