Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 1:07:34 PM EDT
When I ordered it from kimber I couldnt get it with the night sights installed, because I live in Kommieforniastan, and I really want to tackle this semmingly simple task myself, but as you would imagine I have some reservations, I herad they are a bitch to remove and I dont want to make too many mistakes.
because I work on racing engines I have a high level of (false) confidence in my mechanical ability to tackle any job if I have at least some guidance from a trusted source..

Im not really worried about the finish, and it is not a safe queen, and I want to use it to learn my way around the 1911, but at the same time I am a perfectionist, and dont "jump in with two feet" with out testing the water.

this shouldnt be too bad...advice would be great tho..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top