Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 6:59:27 AM EDT
What suggestions do you have for replacement sights for a Ruger P95?

I'd like sights that I can install myself and would prefer tritium. I've been looking at some of the more popular but I'm unsure if they require milling or other metal work.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#1]
as far as i can tell you shouldn't have to do any metal work to get your new sights on as long as they are made for the p95--or are compatible with it.  however if you don't have the gunsmith type tools necessary you might have to take it to a gunsmith--a range should have that type of stuff around for little repairs.  

i am looking at the trijicon night sights for either my p95 or my cz75.  also ruger sells what they call "hiviz" sights for the p series on their website.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top