Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 9:52:39 PM EDT
Hello,

I just bought this HK P2000 SK and decided that I was going to take it COMPLETELY apart to clean it and basically learn how the pistol functions. I feel this is important should you have problems with the handgun you may be able to diagnose them.

The only problem is now that I have put the handgun back together I am not 100% certain I did it correctly. I was primarily concerned about the "cocking piece spring" #30 as it is referred to in the manual.

If you can not get a picture up I would appreciate a confirmation that it looks correct. The handgun functions correctly...just want to be 100%.

As you can see in the picture I circled the two spots where I "think" the spring lays. if this is wrong please post a correct picture or explain detailed how to fix this.
thank-you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top