Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 3:05:53 PM EDT
Taurus 24/7  in 9mm. I dont get to try it out till the weekend. What is a good source for mags?

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good.There will be many more that follow you home. Look on the EE for mag deals.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't owned that particular model, but I've had good luck with Taurus...great warranty.

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice! And congradulations! As it was said above, many more will follow you home. I've only been shooting for two years, swore I would only buy one because it was all I needed. Then I decided I wanted a revolver, then came the need for a smaller weapon to conceal. So I'm at three and counting. :)

Not too experienced with Taurus, but everyone I know who has one... has more than one. So I would figure it was a good purchase. Best of luck with it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:10:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I loved mine.  But as you will learn the trigger sucks.  Other than that great gun.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The 24/7 has great ergonomics.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats on the pistol and welcome to the Taurus fan club!!

Just some advice, before you spend money on mags and holster and etc., shoot the pistol. Shoot it many, many times. You might find that you don't like it. At that point, move on to another pistol.

There are a lot of firearm brands out there, and Taurus is only one of many. You will eventually buy a couple more pistols, and a few revolvers, before you find the right gun. The one handgun that feels great, and is easily carried.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:50:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Congrats on the pistol and welcome to the Taurus fan club!!

Just some advice, before you spend money on mags and holster and etc., shoot the pistol. Shoot it many, many times. You might find that you don't like it. At that point, move on to another pistol.

There are a lot of firearm brands out there, and Taurus is only one of many. You will eventually buy a couple more pistols, and a few revolvers, before you find the right gun. The one handgun that feels great, and is easily carried.

Thanks for the advice,this is one of the best fitting guns i have ever held,cant wait to shoot it.

ETA,the trigger is not much, i can tell that already.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:03:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Congrats on your first handgun!
For 9mm practice I use Winchester White Box (WWB) value Pack, about $11/100 at Wall Mart. Good ammo at a good price.
Enjoy!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:06:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Congrats on your first handgun!
For 9mm practice I use Winchester White Box (WWB) value Pack, about $11/100 at Wall Mart. Good ammo at a good price.
Enjoy!

Bought two boxes last night.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:47:26 AM EDT
[#10]
How much was the Taurus 24/7?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:15:37 AM EDT
[#11]
congrats! I hope you are equally happy when you have drained your bank account by buying more handguns.....it's an illness, man.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Where can i find holsters for this gun? I am not having any luck.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:03:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

any specific kind you looking for>? kydex, leather, IWB, owb, paddle, shoulder, etc?

for this line of guns, i would check Uncle mike's first

oh, and Congrats on the new gun!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You'd think a gun labeled as "24/7" would be easy to find a holster for.

Can we get a pic of the other side? I'd like to see the safety configuration, and the only images Ive seen are of the side you posted.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:56:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You'd think a gun labeled as "24/7" would be easy to find a holster for.

Can we get a pic of the other side? I'd like to see the safety configuration, and the only images Ive seen are of the side you posted.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:05:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:26:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
factory Mags  cdnninvestments.com/taurus.html

They are sold out, i can see why at that price.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:41:31 PM EDT
[#18]
I like the trigger on the Taurus. My PT145 got really smooth after I hit it with some Militec
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top